Conversion Conversation (EPL Talk Review Podcast)
In Sunday’s pod we start be analysing Chelsea’s unfortunate 1-0 defeat at the hands of Corinthians. The Brazilian side needed a single goal to win the game in Rafa Benitez’s final game (see what we did there?) as Chelsea manger.
We also dissected Saturday’s lunchtime affair in which a plucky Newcastle were overpowered by a dominant Manchester City. Roberto Mancini wished Sir Alex Ferguson a happy Christmas after the game – what would you get Mr Mancini on the 25th if he was coming round for the holidays? Let us know in the comments section.
In section two, we a conversion conversation. Find out who tops the Premier League charts and who has had a 14% drop off compared to last season. We also see if Brenden Rodgers has improved Liverpool’s accuracy, before a dissection of the rest of the weekend’s action, and a preview of the potentially goal filled Arsenal – Reading game on Monday night.
But that’s enough about us, we want to hear from you! As always the best way to join in is via the comments section or on Twitter. Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.