Robert Lewandowski Agrees Deal With Another Club And Can Leave Borussia Dortmund This Summer: The Daily EPL
Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has agreed a deal with another club and is set to leave the German club this summer according to his agent who says, “We are in agreement with a club and have the right to change this summer. All the claims of Dortmund are met.”
The big question is, which club? Is it Manchester United, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain or another big club in Europe? We’ll have to wait to find out.
But in the meantime, which club would you like to see him move to? Post your suggestions in the comments section below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Robert Lewandowski has agreed a deal with another club and can leave Borussia Dortmund this summer — Sky Sports
- Luis Suárez’s mammoth ban caused by Liverpool’s fatal mistake of challenging FA — Telegraph
- Luis Suárez considering future at Liverpool after 10-game ban — The Guardian
- Arsenal fans should rage against their club’s decline, not Robin van Persie — The Telegraph
- Fernando Torres: Let’s win Europa League for Frank Lampard — Evening Standard
- Luis Suárez ban absurd and unfair, says Liverpool’s Pepe Reina — The Guardian
- FA right to show real bite against Luis Suárez in battle to clean up English game — The Telegraph
- ‘Landmark day’ as QPR get go-ahead to build new training ground — Evening Standard
- Wigan defender Antolin Alcaraz ‘touch and go’ for FA Cup final — The Independent
- Liverpool took a risk with Luis Suárez and may have to pay a high price — The Guardian
- Stoke could be without Matt Etherington & Marc Wilson for remainder of the season — Sky Sports
- Borussia Dortmund claim Chelsea is a ‘dark hole’ since Peter Kenyon left — Evening Standard
- Steve Archibald Tweets that he offered Robert Lewandowski to Spurs for £5m in 2009 — 101GG
- Homespun Hammers posters by Kosmo Vinyl — The Guardian
- Everton in pole position to land Dutch international Stefan De Vrij in summer — Liverpool Echo
- Why mid-table sides do have something to play for: EPL prize money 2013 — The Mail
- Which Premier League club would best suit Christian Eriksen? — Life’s A Pitch
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.