Fergie Is A Sore Loser
Read through the following news headlines from this past weekend that I handpicked. Enjoy.
- “Humiliated Sir Alex Ferguson Laments Scheduling” (The Times). Fergie shows what a sore loser he is after the Liverpool match by refusing to be interviewed by Sky Sports because of the early Saturday afternoon kick-off. For all the praise Ferguson gets, he can be very childish. First, the ban on BBC. And now this.
- “The Perfect Penalty“ (Sky Sports). A Liverpool professor has used technology to figure out how footballers can ensure 100% accuracy when taking penalties.
- “Nike Kit Designer Interview” (True Colours). John Devlin provides an eye-opening interview with one of Nike’s kit designers and finds out what goes into making a football shirt.
- “The Return of Pitch Invasion” (Pitch Invasion). Blogger Tom Dunmore has brought Pitch Invasion back after a hiatus. It’s definitely a site I recommend bookmarking or subscribing to.
- “Win A Free Pair of Adidas Predator Soccer Boots” (EPL Talk). There’s just over one week to go before the EPL Talk contest ends, so be sure to enter as soon as possible.
- “10 Football Games You Can Play In Your Own Home” (Some People Are On The Pitch). Most of you are familiar with Subbuteo either from your own experiences or reading old British bloggers like myself reminsicing about it, but SPAOTP blogger Chris Oakley takes it a step further by examining nine other popular football games that you may not be familiar with.